FleetEurope nominated as finalist at SME National Business Awards 2018FleetEurope
FleetEurope, a leading independent vehicle management solutions provider, has been shortlisted in the Business of the Year less than 50 Employees category at the SME National Business Awards, which is due to be held at the iconic Wembley Stadium in London on 7th December 2018.
Now in its 15th year, the SME National Business Awards are split across 24 separate categories and recognise businesses that have shown outstanding initiative, boldness and imagination in the enterprise, as well as sound management practices.
FleetEurope was shortlisted alongside thirteen other finalists in the Business of the Year category that were proven to demonstrate sustainable growth combined with a degree of commercial success that was exceptional for the size of their business.
The awards were judged by a team of business professionals, renowned for being experts in their field. The judging panel included:
- Rupert Cox – The Royal Bath & West of England Society
- Dee Blick – The Marketing Gym Ltd
- David Knowles-Leak – DKL
- Julie Barnes-Ward – Business Times
- Jonathan Tewson – The Jockey Club
- Tessy Ojo – The Diana Award
- Russell Gould – Vesta Property
- Ricky Allan – Iliffe Media Ltd
- Caroline Flanagan – BabyProof Your Life
- Jason Sinclair – University of Birmingham
- Andrea McGeachin – Amack Consultants
- Joe McGrath – Digital Skills Partnership LLP
- Karen Bellion – Othella
- Suzy Wood – Centre Court Shopping Centre
- Victoria Nicol – Red Brick Creative Limited
- Chantel Scherer – Sport and Recreation Alliance
- June Cory – My Mustard
- David Clarke – Clydesdale Bank
- Brendan Brien – Clydesdale Bank
- Keith Middleton – George Hay Chartered Accountants
- Martin Wall – Stanair
- Ian Cording – FM World
- Russell Lawson – The Ideas Distillery
- Julie Gingell – SA Law
- Sarah Ainslie – Amacus Ltd
- Tim Johnson – Meaningful Success
Joe Howick, chief operating officer at FleetEurope, commented: “We’re delighted to be chosen as a finalist for Business of the Year at this year’s SME National Business Awards. To be nominated alongside the finalists for this category, many of whom have made important contributions during the last 12 months, is a real honour.
“This achievement recognises the hard work and dedication of everyone at FleetEurope and the ongoing support we receive from our loyal customers to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.”
FleetEurope also achieved finalist status at this year’s SME Buckinghamshire Business Awards in the Business of the Year less than 50 Employees category.